Signup dates: Thursday, Nov. 2, or Friday, Nov. 3, from 3-6 p.m.
or Saturday, Nov. 4, from 12-3 p.m.
Where: Life Church, 2223 North Washington Ave., Cookeville
What to bring:
• Proof of Putnam County residency (utility bill, lease
• Legal guardian must be present (ID required)
• Proof of assistance, such as TennCare card, EBT/food
stamp card, receipt for housing assistance, etc.
• Must show Social Security card or birth certificate for each
• For Putnam County youth only, ages 0-17
• HRS does not have applications this year, so please do not
miss the signup dates.
As of this writing, there is no official word yet on Christmas
assistance in Jackson or Clay counties, but we will pass the
information to you if it is received. You may also check with
your local school system or Head Start program for any upto-